Pal-King, Inc. Terms and Conditions for Credit Card Payments and Electronic Communications
1. General SEE IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS IN SECTION 2 BELOW. a. These terms and conditions apply to all credit card payments made (whether online, by telephone, or in any other manner) to Pal-King, Inc. (Pal-King Pallets) b. These terms and conditions also apply to Electronic Communications (whether or not in connection with a credit card payment). c. By making a credit card payment to Pal-King, Inc., or by requesting Electronic Communications, you accept these terms and conditions. d. Pal-King, Inc. may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amendment on its website at least 30 days prior to the effective date of change.
2. Definitions As used in these terms and conditions: a. “Pal-King, Inc. (Pal-King Pallets) ,” “we,” b. “You” means you, the customer. c. “Service” means any service provided by Pal-King, Inc. , such as service and/or sale of pallets or other related pallet products and services. d. “Electronic Communications” means any electronic billing and payment communications sent by Pal-King, Inc. to you or by you to Pal-King, Inc. , such as online access to statements and emails relating to billing or payment, disclosures, notices and other communications regarding your Service (including, without limitation, your billing statements notice of the posting of your electronic billing statements, annual privacy notices and change-in terms notifications). e. “Credit cards” includes both credit cards and debit cards
3. Authorization by entering your credit card information: a. You are stating that you are an authorized user of the credit card and that the associated information entered (account holder name, account number, billing address, etc.) is accurate. b. You authorize Pal-King, Inc. to charge the amount you have requested to your credit card. c. If you set up automatic payments, then you authorize Pal-King, Inc. to charge the amount due for the invoice being paid to the credit card. d. You also authorize Pal-King, Inc. to return to your credit card any funds due to you by Pal-King, Inc. resulting from use of this Service.
4. Charges a. For each transaction, in addition to the charge you have authorized, your credit card issuer and network may assess their customary transaction or handling charge, if any. b. If a charge is declined or reversed by the credit card issuer or network, you agree to pay us a service charge and to reimburse us for all reasonable costs of collection. Your credit card issuer may also assess its customary charge for such transactions.
5. Dishonored Requests for Payments a. If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction, then we have the right to charge the amount of any such transaction to your account or to collect the amount from you.
6. Confirmation of Payment a. By clicking “Submit,” you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of this payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us or that you have entered on the on line form. b. If you set up automatic payments, then you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of each payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.